Monday, February 21, 2011

Became a Zhen text the Lu recalls now of main contents


"From then on, I teach her to do exercises in gymnastics to teach her how to massage and pull her to go out to stroll park every day, every year sky a become hot me to take her to return to old house in Henan to live." So, the Zhen text Lu gave own health method all induction an old companion.Now 2 people you press for me to press the head every day, I rub feet for you, very loving, be the admiration of side person.
I dedicate the youth to Korean battlefield
Reporter She Hui
"How much war ally in the moment sacrifice and compare them at me, my life is very happy".Yesterday, the reporter interviewed volunteer army old warrior Zhen text Lu and mentioned battlefield things of the past, his eye socket would be moist.Zhen text while joining Liberation Arm at the end of in 1948 the Lu is only 19 years old, have been 25 years old while returning to the fatherland from Korea in 1954.Last years of Zheng Rong in Korean battlefield, became a Zhen text the Lu recalls now of main contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment